Traditional, cosy country home with no immediate neighbours, land of 1500m2 and fantastic rural views., Creuse, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This house could be a fantastic holiday home away from the hustle and bustle of city life. It currently consists of a hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, WC and laundry room, one bedroom with ensuite shower room and WC.There is also a large storage room, a log store, boiler room and attic. It has just had a new septic tank installed, it is double glazed and the roof was replaced recently. The attic space could be easily converted to provide two further bedrooms.
Despite its pretty rural setting, the house is only 15 minute's drive away from the historical tapestry town of Aubusson with its museums, bars, restaurants, shops, schools, supermarkets, theatre, hospital and swimming pool complex. It is also just 40 minutes drive from beautiful Lake Vassivière, which provides stunning scenery and leisure opportunities. There are several beaches where you can enjoy boating, wind-surfing and fishing. There is also a very well maintained footpath around 30 kilometres of the edges of the lake which is ideal for walking and cycling.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France