A substantial, beautifully presented maison de maitre property with pigeonniare set in the heart of the Quercy countryside with 4 bedrooms and a fully operational 2 bedroomed gite; benefitting from pool, numerous outbuildings and spectacular views., Lot-et-Garonne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This property offers a superb blend. The original features of a traditional, stone building have been lovingly cared for and it is now forms an elegant, warm and comfortable family home. There is a sense of grandeur even as you approach the property. Set along a peaceful, tiny lane, the house is accessed through a stone arch that gives on to carefully planned and tended gardens. With 360 degree views across farmland and across the valley, the ground floor of the main house benefits from a spacious, charming country kitchen and two very elegant, high ceiling reception rooms where light floods in through large windows. Upstairs, four large bedrooms surround a galleried landing together with a generous family bathroom. A further room has been part developed to offer a second bathroom on this level. The gite is, quite simply, impeccable. Completely ready to let, the accommodation is of a very high standard and is thoughtfully laid out to preserve the privacy of the main house. Among of the reasons for the excellent lettings record are the easy access to a secluded pool area and covered dining area, a separate terrace capturing the glorious sunsets and the magnificent views with access to walks across the wooded valley beyond. With the addition of numerous outbuildings, this property is ready to move in to, ready to operate as a business but still offers the enthusiast rich potential to develop if desired.
Cassignas is a small commune in a rural area of the Lot et Garonne department. It is, though, very well connected. Nearby, the historic bastide town of Hautefage La Tour is a noted destination for tourism and, located with 5 minutes, the town of Laroque Timbaut offers a full range of commerce, bar/restaurants, banks, hairdressers etc. Within a 10 - 15 minute drive, the major centre of Agen is a lively destination and benefits from a TGV link to Paris and beyond. Airports at Toulouse (90 minutes) and Bergerac (1 hour 15 minutes) are also within easy reach.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France