Outstanding opportunity to purchase a characterful 18th century Savoyard farmhouse - with 8500 m2 of land, of which 1570 m2 is constructible - in Morillon, Haute Savoie for the Grand Massif ski area. **Ski in ski out possible when conditions are favourabl, Haute-Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
EXTRA PHOTOGRAPHS AVAILABLE VIA THE FLOOR PLAN LINK ON LEGGETT'S WEBSITE.
Fabulous primary or secondary home with excellent all round rental potential, only 8 minutes drive to Samoens, 20 minutes to Les Gets for the Portes du Soleil ski area and 50 minutes from Geneva.
The property consists of: - Living room - Multi-use room with access to garden - Kitchen - Six bedrooms - Two bathrooms - Laundry/larder and a technical room - Barns and annexes - Terrace and balcony - Level garden area - LOTS of land, 1570 m2 of which is constructible.
The farmhouse is located just 2 minutes from the pretty alpine village of Morillon on the way up to the ski station at Morillon 1100. From there, and from the village itself, the whole of the Grand Massif snow sure ski domain is accessible. This road is cleared of snow all winter long and the access lane drops below this main road, thereby shielding the property from traffic noise.
The farmhouse is already perfectly habitable with modern electrics and a recently installed connection to the mains drains. But there is so much potential to extend the living space into the attic and open up the rear of the property to take advantage of the glorious views across the Giffre valley.
The separate constructible plot of land does not overlook the farmhouse, therefore, another chalet would not impact its privacy. A new chalet (or in fact 2 chalets WITH A COMBINED FLOORSPACE OF 400 SQUARE METRES) would also have terrific views across the valley. Please refer to the plans to see the potential or contact us for more detailed information.
The land extends over 8500 m2, part of which was previously used as a piste into Morillon village. Outside of winter, the land is currently rented out to allow local farmers to graze their cattle.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France