Messery - Large, well appointed family detached home with countryside views.This 220m² house has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a fully useable basement with second lounge, underfloor heating throughout and is set on a mature garden of 1300m², Haute-Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
In a small lotissement between the villages of Messery and Chens sur Leman this house was built by its existing owners and is perfectly located for frontalier commuters and has its own office area for home working. The wonderful garden is secure, ideal for children and with 2 terraces and adequate space for a pool
The house is in very good order and ready to move in. The private gates open to a gravel parking for 4 cars, plus a large carport as well as a full garage for a car.
On the ground floor level you arrive in a vaulted ceiling lounge room, with a fireplace. Opening through to the dining room and a fully equipped kitchen, all with doors to the outside terraces and garden.
The master bedroom is on the top floor, along with a large mezzanine zone, the existing owners use this as a TV and reading areas, making the entire floor a master suite. On the next level down you will find 2 bedrooms with a family bathroom.
In the basement, accessible by the central stairs, there is a large family lounge with access to the 4th bedroom which is ensuite and is perfect for a nanny or visiting friends and family.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France