VIRTUAL TOUR and VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE. For sale in MESSERY: Exciting opportunity to create a 2-bedroom semi-detached house in a desirable location just 20 km from the centre of Geneva. 850 m2 of mature garden. Quote already obtained to convert existing, Haute-Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
The popular, welcoming village of Messery is highly sought-after. As a result, affordable properties are hard to find, especially houses. This is a rare opportunity to turn one wing of a large existing house, which was completed just 5 years ago, into your future 2-bedroom home. The new property will have its own large (850 m2) mature garden. The high ceilings, beautiful beams and south facing orientation all combine to create a space which is filled with light and which offers an excellent base from which to create your new "chez vous." We have already obtained a quote of around 25,500 Euros for the renovation work required. Access to the lake is easy. A small track leads down to "La Pointe", a peaceful area with a small beach and restaurant on the lakefront. It's also a pleasant 10 to 15-minute walk (1 km) into the centre of Messery village.
- Existing structure finished in 2015 with a footprint of 95 m2.
- Quote of around 25,500 Euros to convert into a 2-bedroom house.
- Private, mature garden of 850 m2.
- Sunny, south facing orientation.
- Welcoming French village with active community.
- Short walk to the lakefront and into the village centre.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France