Stone village house with accommodation all on 1 level, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This property is situated in a village just 4kms from the market town of Lezay with a range of shops, schools, doctors, vets etc. The house offers 110m2 of living space all on the ground floor, needs some refreshment but benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazed (wood) and has a sunny south facing orientation.
Entrance into the fitted kitchen of 18m2 which has an oven, gas hob, extractor and a tiled floor. The living room is 31m2 has an ornamental fireplace, a tiled floor and large glass doors that flood the room with natural light and open to the garden. A tiled bathroom has a bath, bidet + sink and there is a separate WC. A hallway leads to 3 bedrooms 12,12 + 23m2.
Attached to the house is a fabulous stone barn 105m2 inside to the right is a boiler/utility room of 16m2 that has a concrete floor, a sink and the hot water tank. There is a further room of 16m2 and 2 others each 10m2, all have tiled floors. The middle of the barn has a full height ceiling, concrete floor and wooden steps access a large mezzanine area.
A detached stone garage of 30m2 has a tiled floor and a cellar of 20m2.
Large block paved driveway and terrace, garden to the front and side.
All set on 1073m2 of land
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France