3-BED CHARACTER HOUSE 200 M² - PRIVATE GARDEN WITH ON-GROUND POOL LOCATED JUST OPPOSITE, Aude, Occitanie
MARKETED EXCLUSIVELY WITH SEXTANT PROPERTIES - Charming stone house retaining many original features and offering 200 m² living space with a private garden (non-ajoining) and on-ground pool. To the ground floor this spacious, character property comprises a modern, fitted kitchen, living room, dining room along with a utility/shower room, with to the upper floor three bedrooms, two of which en-suite, a study, bathroom and large lounge that could serve as a fourth bedroom. Original features adding to the charm of this property include exposed beams, wooden floors, original wooden doors, fireplace, bread oven and wine vats. Externally, located just steps from the house and accessed via a small side-street, the property also features a charming part-walled garden 226 m² with a well-arranged seating area, barbecue and summer kitchen plus an on-ground swimming pool with raised sun deck. In very good order throughout and tastefully decorated, this cosy, semi-detached village property boasts an exceptionally relaxing interior that offers a real feeling of well-being. EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
CHARACTERISTICS - Semi-detached, stone house - Numerous original features - 3 bedrooms (2 en-suite) - Spacious fitted kitchen - 3 reception rooms (poss. 4th bedroom) - Private garden just steps from house - On-ground pool with sun deck, barbecue/summer kitchen
Mains drainage - Amenities 10-min drive - Property tax 1 036 €
Property located in the village of LA SERPENT close to ESPERAZA, with its shops, cafés, pharmacy, health centre, schools, transport links, and museums, appreciated for its slow pace of life and renowned for its lively Sunday market. In the heart of Cathar country, close to Rennes-le-Château and the spa town of Rennes les Bains, you're just a 15 minute drive from the ever-lively towns of QUILLAN and LIMOUX and less than a two-hour drive from three local airports (Carcassonne, Toulouse, and Perpignan). All the delights and pleasures of the upper Aude valley - fine food, excellent wine, arts, and centuries-old history - are yours for the taking and the Mediterranean and the Pyrenees within easy reach!
AGENCY FEES INCLUDED IN THE ADVERTISED SALE PRICE PAYABLE BY THE SELLER.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France