Luxurious 2-bed, 2 baths duplex apartment with a gorgeous 18.5m2 terrace, Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
A luxurious 2-bed, 2 baths duplex apartment with a gorgeous 18.5m2 terrace. This charming duplex features a spacious living room of over 20 m2, a separate, fully equipped kitchen and storage. The apartment has a wide staircase that leads to the upper floor which houses a fully fitted bathroom and two bedrooms with remote control skylights. The apartment is fitted on the upper floor with heat pumps that offer both heating and cooling.
The apartment benefits from the beautiful B Block entrance with its original features, flooring and character, as seen on the left. Access to the apartment from the ground to first floor is through a wide and impressive original stair as shown on the left. There is no lift access. This apartment is one of a few in this development with a terrace. The terrace of the apartment is the highest terrace in the development and overlooks on both sides, on one side the historic street of Rue du Couvent des Clarisses and on the other side the beautifully landscaped inner courtyard.
Residence de Labajouderie: A conversion project of a historic building of grandstanding into new luxurious apartments on the borders of the Vienne River in the historic city of Confolens, in the beautiful French countryside. Each apartment is completely unique and can be customized to your taste and needs. Secure, gated and private property with concierge on site 24/7. Fantastic facilities including: heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gym/sauna, landscaped courtyard and beautiful garden, with direct, uninterrupted views of the city and river.
Fantastic central town location, Confolens is also within easy access to cities such as Angouleme, Bordeaux, Poitiers, Limoges, Cognac and more. It is a lively town, with a nice selection of restaurants and cafes, the annual week-long International Dance Festival which attracts more than 100,000 tourists every summer, as well as weekly events held throughout the summer and two local markets (every Wednesday and Saturday) for fresh produce and various textiles. You also have Limoges and Bordeaux airports nearby which make it easy to travel to, and Angouleme is a short drive away with a great selection of restaurants and shopping strips, as well as a central train station that has direct TGVs (fast trains) to all cities in France.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France