Pierrevert, Luberon: A charming family home (139sqm) for everyone who is looking for a place in the sun., Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Provence-Côte d'Azur
This 139 sqm house in a very sought-after residence at two steps from the Golf course is a light-flooded oasis. Its floor plan convinces in every aspect - a spacious living area with its light-flooded winter garden, which allows a view of the lovely designed garden from all sides. The dining area with an open, lovingly designed kitchen serves as a cooking and meeting point for the whole family or time together with friends. Two bedrooms, an office which can also be used as a bedroom and 2 bathrooms also allow spacious living. In addition, the 19 sqm garage provides space and the possibility to expand into another room. On the almost 550 sqm plot of land there are 4 terraces and cozy sitting areas in the garden, home to a pretty garden shed, to enjoy the hours of sun or shade at different times - i.e. to find your very own "place in the sun" according to the times of the day. And when in summer time you need a refreshment, the residential pool (15 x 7 m) is at your disposition!
All in all, this house convinces with a lot of individual character and bright rooms to fulfill your dreams!
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France