A fabulous property comprising a beautiful and spacious 17th century Charentaise maison de maître; attached renovated barn used for events; separate guest apartment; second barn, pigeonnier and outbuildings; situated on a plot of over 2ha., Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Situated in a small hamlet in the calm countryside of the eastern Charente, this beautiful property has been well renovated whilst retaining plenty of charming features - tiled floor, high ceilings and oak beams. The attached fully renovated barn is regularly used for small concerts and plays. All buildings have nearly new roofs.
The towns of Montbron (8km) and La Rochefoucauld (9km) offer full amenities. Limoges airport is 80km and Angouleme TGV is 22km (Bordeaux, Paris and the UK via Lille).
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France