Spacious architect-designed house with indoor swimming pool, 8 rooms and 320 m² in Saint Etienne de St Geoirs (38) less than an hour from Lyon, Geneva, Valence and the ski resorts., Isère, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
Close to a lake and the center of St Etienne de St Geoirs and all amenities (schools, shops) this architect house facing south, with a fitness area is ideal for those who looking for a rare and unique place without overlooked with a landscaped garden of 2600 m². This very bright house oriented towards sustainable development (solar heating and heat pump) is open to the outside and will appeal to those who want to leave the city to organize an invigorating and restful life. It can combine family life and professional (or liberal) activity thanks to its 8 rooms including a large 19 m² office already fitted out for teleworking for two. It will also delight young and old with its 76 m² leisure area usable all year round equipped with a large indoor swimming pool (8.5 m X 4 m), a sauna and enough space to install sport equipments. Arranged on 2 floors and more than 300 m² of living space, the house has on the ground floor: a very large pleasant living room of 70 m² overlooking the outdoor terrace and the fitness area, a cozy corner thanks to a fireplace with insert, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area of 33 m², an office, a bedroom of 20 m² with bathroom and a laundry room of 9 m² with outside access. Upstairs, the mezzanine flooded with light offers a games / reading area, it serves three 11m² bedrooms, a bathroom with 10m² shower / tub and a 29m² master bedroom with a large sunny terrace with an open view. A large basement of 180 m² including a two cars garage with automatic doors, a wine cellar on gravel, workshop / storage spaces and a space suitable for conversion into a cinema room.
Saint Etienne De St Geoirs is a very lively town a few kilometers from Grenoble ans his airport which offers all amenities, a medical center, schools from kindergarten to college. For hikers, there are many paths leading to the various ponds by bike or on foot with breathtaking views of the Alps and the Chartreuse massif.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France