A traditional 3 bedroom sous-sol house that has been completely modernised. Situated on the edge of, and within walking distance of a popular village, with a stream in the back garden and lovely countryside views., Tarn-et-Garonne, Occitanie
This traditional 3 bedroomed sous-sol house benefits from a superb location and is presented with new micro station, double glazing and reversible heating / air conditioning. Together with neutral décor and modern fittings to both kitchen and bathroom, the house is completely ready to move into. Quite often, the challenge is to find a property benefitting from countryside views combined with ready accessibility to a vibrant village. Such a combination is hard to find but is on offer here, complete with a stream at the bottom of the generous sized garden. A lovely sun deck overlooks this area and down to the stream and the outside benefits from a large workshop.
Roquecor is a thriving and popular village located on the borders of the Tarn et Garonne, Lot et Garonne and Lot. The village itself benefits from two restaurants, a well stocked shop/post office and other local businesses. Montaigu de Quercy is a 5 minute drive away and benefits from large commerce. Both villages have a weekly market throughout the year. Bergerac airport is an hour away, and Toulouse is approximately 75 minutes drive. Agen, with its TGV station is approximately 30 minutes drive.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France