WOW Detached Stone House+3 outbuildings+2 Lakes on 20,493m2 Rural Plot & Business Opportunities, Manche, Normandy
€247,000 Price reduction
Detached stone house comes with 3 outbuildings all set on a rural plot of 20,493m2 with two fish stocked lakes. Great business opportunities for gites, camping and fishing.
Entering the house into the living room of approx 60m2 with fireplace and wood burning stove. Doors lead through to a fitted kitchen of approx. 12m2 and a shower room/w.c. of approx. 5m2. Stairs from the living room lead up to the mezzanine landing of approx. 16m2 which is also used as a bedroom/office space. Doors from the landing lead off to two bedrooms and a w.c.
There is a lower ground floor under the whole of the property and this space still houses the old water mill equipment which could be reactivated. Next to the house is a large two story stone and colombage barn of approx. 56m2 (great gite possibility) incorporating a garage/workshop.
The land of 20,493m2 includes two lakes, the largest of which is approx. 5500m2 fully stocked with fish and has a small island. The whole plot is mainly to grass with many assorted trees. There is a outbuilding of approx. 54m2 located between the two lakes and a colombage shed of approx. 12m2.
Great home and location and several business opportunities.
This property comes with 3 outbuildings, two lakes, a water mill (which requires a little attention to reactivate), electric, mains water, telephone/broadband, well, double glazing, separate utility room, cellar, garage/workshop incorporated into the outbuilding near house, an above ground pool and a great plot of land. This property's drainage is by septic tank.
Within a short drive from a lively village with all local shops, bar/restaurants, bakers etc and to the town of Mortain with its walks/cascades, open air swimming pool and surrounding countryside to enjoy and to the lovely market town of Saint Hilaire du Harcouet with its popular weekly market, park and lake, local and larger shops etc. Approx. 40mins drive to the start of the coast at Avranches, approx. 1h15 drive from the ferry ports of Caen and approx. 1hr30 from Saint Malo and to the airports of Dinard and Rennes.
Energy - Vierge - Greenhouse gas emissions Vierge
Advertised price includes agency fees of 10,000 Euros payable by the purchaser
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France