Detached stone village house in the center of a picturesque and historic village. Three bedrooms, with terrace, garden and land. 10km from Barjac and Saint Ambroix, very well placed for nature or sport lovers., Gard, Occitanie
A spacious stone house for sale in the heart of this pretty village which has a local shop and "depot de pain". With several special features, such as the open staircase on the first floor and the rediscovered masonry of the facade, this residence already offers some interesting aspects, but which could be further exploited. Potential to convert the ground floor into a separate apartment for family, holiday rentals, and so forth.
Comprising over three floors; - On the ground floor ; Pantry 2.9m2, room (currently pottery workshop) 19m2, vaulted room 17.5m2, shower room (+WC) 4m2 and storage 7.2m2 - First floor ; Large landing 5m2 with small niche on the mezzanine, kitchen 12m2, living room with stove 19m2, master bedroom 11.2m2 and adjoining bathroom (+ WC) 2.5m2 - On the second floor ; Bedroom # 2 10.4m2, bedroom # 3 8m2, shower room (+WC) 4.9m2, terrace 26m2 The land is a three-minute walk away; a pretty little walk that leads you to the secret walled garden with its boreholes for watering.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France