House with pigeonnier very near to the beautiful Dordogne river, Lot, Occitanie
A fine looking property with a traditional pigeonnier, very close to the beautiful river Dordogne and its stunning cliffs.
Built in 1974, this property has 4 bedrooms, one on the ground floor and two bathrooms.
There is oil fired central heating on the ground floor and a fully fitted, modern kitchen and a large sitting room with chimney. Beautiful views across to the Dordogne river. There is also an integral garage and an assortment of small outbuildings to the rear of the property. The property is enclosed and set well back from the road and is within easy reach of the historic market town of Martel. There are terraces to the front and back of the house. Whilst this property is instantly habitable, there are some works to anticipate. The septic tank will need renewing, although it works well. The windows and doors are single glazing. Central heating could be installed on the first floor as the pipework is already there. Some small, finishing off work to be done on the upper floor.
Star Points Great property for the price 4 bedrooms Great views to the river Dordogne and its cliffs Close to Martel and all its amenities *Instantly habitable
Viewing strongly recommended!
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France