MARTEL : Manor house built in 1776, ideal for family or bed and breakfast - 5 bedrooms, 3 living rooms, swimming pool, outbuilding and big potential, Lot, Occitanie
Charm and authenticity for this 1776 Manor House. In a very small hamlet on the road to Saint Jacques de Compostelle, you will fall in love with the authenticity of this manor.
Once past the porch, you will first love the beautiful view from the central courtyard: wooded hills and countryside as far as the eye can see... with the village of Turenne in the distance.
The building then ... with its dovecote, its long barns and its huge slate roof of Corrèze.
As you stroll around the property, you will love to discover the original features: an old bread oven (in operation) which heated the floors of the barn in which the nuts were dried (and which you can convert into a bedroom); the old feeding troughs, the souillarde which has been opened and allows good circulation in the dining room; or this huge attic room (play room) in which you can admire the exposed framework ...
You will discover living rooms and dining rooms with beautiful volumes; bedrooms (5) and shower rooms (3) on all floors, spaces to be fitted out to expand according to your projects... This beautiful property has the advantage of being ready as of today and offers a beautiful potential of development. A rare property.
You will also be able to admire the hills as far as the eye can see from the terrace of the very large pool (15x7), below the central courtyard!
Possibility to buy additional 3500 m2 of land (including building part). More photos and videos on request.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France