Near Dordogne - Gourdon : superb restored stone house, 5 bedrooms, indoor pool, ideal for large family or BandB !, Lot, Occitanie
WHouahou ! This former tannery of the 17th century, located in a small lively village near Gourdon, has been restored in 2016 (under Decennial Warranty) in a superb way and with very beautiful materials.
It is currently organized in two large apartments (that are connected) and includes 5 bedrooms in duplex, two living rooms, 4 bathrooms, independent toilets, and a small equipped kitchen (that it will be very easy to enlarge).
The building is superb, luminous, you have beautiful volumes, mezzanines which create cathedral-like stays... the rooms are vast, the equipment is top-of-the-range. Everything is beautifully restored. The house can be sold furnished.
The icing on the cake: on the basement / garden lever, you have an indoor heated swimming pool with SPA (hammam, Sauna)... and a beautiful arch room that would be perfect as a relaxation-massage room
This property is ideal for a large family (or two families) because it allows a comfortable living together while each one has its independence. Or, turnkey property if you wish to develop a Bed and Breakfast activity in a small village very touristic and pleasant to live in!
More pictures on request, do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a visit!
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France