Superb high altitude location (2050m) for this 6 bedroom ski chalet for sale in Plagne Villages, la Plagne, Paradiski. Amazing views and all of la Plagne on the doorstep; a fabulously convenient ski location. The icing on the cake? A ground floor retai, Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
This ski chalet for sale in la Plagne, Paradiski would be a keen skier's delight with the slopes right outside the chalet. At the end of the skiing day finish with a drink and some music on the terrace at LA BERGERIE--and then ski the 150m home!!!!!! The flexible accommodation offers 6 bedrooms, spacious lounge and dining area, a total of 6 bathrooms and 6 WCs. A terrace and balcony offer spectacular views of the slopes. Included with the chalet is the ground floor retail outlet which is rented on a bail commercial and thus provides the owner with a rental income. With the shuttle bus stop just outside the chalet you can pop down to Plagne Villages and on to Plagne Soleil; from Plagne Villages the "yoghurt pots" take you to Plagne Centre for a wider choice of shops, restaurants and bars. There is free parking outside the chalet.
La Plagne is one of France's best known and most popular ski resorts. The Vanoise Express cable car link to Les Arcs has created PARADISKI, one of the world's great ski areas. There is a summer saeason in July and August with fabulous, high altitude , walking right outside the chalet.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France