Duplex apartment in a historic chateau, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
EXCLUSIVE TO BEAUX VILLAGES! If you’ve ever dreamed of living in a stunning chateau, then this duplex apartment would be a perfect and affordable way of owning your very own piece of French history.
Set amidst 8 hectares of magnificent landscaped grounds with amenities which include a full-sized swimming pool, tennis courts, lake and orchard, the chateau is only a stone’s throw from a 27 hole golf course.
Located in the east tower with uninterrupted views over the grounds, the accommodation consists of: spacious lounge with dining area and corner kitchen, master bedroom, second mezzanine bedroom and bathroom.
The service charge of around €750 per quarter includes heating, water and electricity, maintenance of the domain, satellite television and use of a range of communal facilities including a laundry and a light and airy conservatory with a terrace overlooking the pool – ideal for events. A private storage unit in the basement is also included in the sale.
If the possibility of owning the entire east wing appeals, the adjoining apartment is also available for sale and the two could easily be combined to create a very special living space.
Situated in a village on the Deux Sévres and Vienne border and only 40 mins from Poitiers which has excellent transport links.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France