For sale, a traditional Savoyard farmhouse, fully renovated to a luxurious standard and located in a quiet south-facing hamlet with stunning views of the Samoëns valley. *Six bedrooms in the main chalet, plus two independent apartments*, Haute-Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
This traditional 350-year-old Savoyard farmhouse has been transformed into a magnificent, contemporary mountain home by the present owners. Blending classic alpine craftsmanship and character with modern design, comfort and style, the house combines the warmth and solidity of its exposed wooden beams with the brightness and light afforded by huge windows in the living spaces, which also allow enjoyment of the magnificent views.
This outstanding farmhouse consists of:
Ground floor - Separate 2 bedroom apartment - Separate 1 bedroom apartment - 2 bathrooms - Laundry room - Store room - Boot room - Terrace
First floor - Large living room with a cathedral-like ceiling and central fireplace - TV/Cinema room - Dining area - Large kitchen - 2 covered terrace areas, one with a jacuzzi - Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom - Sauna and shower room - Balcony
Second floor - Five luxurious bedrooms, all ensuite and one with a mezzanine level - Covered terrace with glorious views across the valley
Exterior - Front garden - Small swimming pool - Garage and large parking area - Open air bread oven
The central heating is oil-fired, and the house is extremely well-insulated and energy-efficient.
The farmhouse is located in a quiet hamlet just 4 km from the centre of Samoëns, and only ten minutes from the ski lifts to access the Grand Massif and its 265 km of pistes.
This is an immaculate, stylish and spacious property of a kind which does not appear frequently on the market in Samoëns. It is perfect both for those seeking a high-end luxury chalet business to take over as a going concern, or for those seeking an exceptional family residence for comfortable living and entertaining all year round. Its two independent apartments offer great accommodation flexibility and its ready accessibility from all over Europe makes it an ideal mountain getaway.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France