Cosy Provencal-style villa with pool perched above Grasse, boasting beautiful panoramic views over the Old Town and the plains all the way down to the sea, Alpes-Maritimes, Provence-Côte d'Azur
This lovely little villa was built in the late 1980's and sits atop a compact 530m² plot of easy to maintain, tiered land that was once the property of Baroness Alice de Rothschild, whose family is responsible for so many architectural and botanical masterpieces here on the Côte d'Azur. At only a few minutes' walk from the town centre, its outside spaces and beautiful pool area boast the most amazing views over Grasse and as far as the Bay of Cannes. The villa faces south-east and basks in the warm Mediterranean sunshine from early morning through to early evening.
The total surface area of around 106m² and the design are such that there is a perfect balance between the living spaces which are more generously proportioned and the bedrooms, of which there are four. There's a guest bedroom conversion of the garage, an upstairs office / children's bedroom / playroom, two bathrooms, a traditional kitchen and a large, open living / dining area with cathedral ceiling and fireplace that has direct access onto the lovely south-facing terrace and pool area. The master bedroom with bathroom also opens directly onto its own covered terrace overlooking the pool.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France