VIRTUAL VIEWING POSSIBLE. For sale less than 1 hour from both Geneva and Annecy : Beautiful 6-bedroom château dating back to 1775. Outbuildings, pool and mature gardens. Magical views over River Rhône, vineyards, and even the tip of Mont Blanc. Direct TGV, Ain, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
This château is the perfect location for 'getting away from the outside world'. You would never tire of the sublime views overlooking the River Rhône, and rows of beautiful vines. On a clear day, the tip of Mont Blanc is even visible on the horizon. Yet at the same time, you are superbly connected to Geneva, Paris and numerous worldwide locations.
- 272m2 of period accommodation in the main house.
- Furniture included in asking price.
- Several outbuildings with renovation potential as extra accommodation or business.
- Large, mature grounds with orchard and flat lawn suitable for marquee.
- Outdoor pool with terrace and covered dining area.
- Less than 50km from the Bardonnex Swiss border crossing on Geneva's outskirts.
- Just 21km from the TGV train station at Bellegarde with direct trains to Paris.
- 57km from Geneva International Airport.
- 40km from Annecy.
- Cross-country ski station close by.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France