OFFER ACCEPTEDSubstantial traditional stone property in a peaceful village location with 4.2 hectares of private gardens, fenced paddocks, woodlands, stabling and outbuildings. Within 10 minutes drive of the town of Vire with all amenities and on the door, Calvados, Normandy
Wonderful opportunity to purchase a spacious property that is full of character with its own woodlands and equestrian facilities. You enter the house into the good sized entrance hall with a wood-burning stove. To the right of the inner hall is a good sized ground floor bedroom with built in wardrobes and south facing windows providing super views of the gardens, paddocks and woodland. The hallway leads to a large open plan living and dining room with traditional stone fireplace with economical insert pellet stove, tiled floors and exposed beams, with direct access to the outside seating area. From the living and dining room is the newly fitted kitchen, fully equipped with a good variety of units and built in high level oven, also enjoying direct access to the outside gardens. To the left of the entrance hall is the ground floor bathroom, with enclosed shower, bath, washbasin and WC. The hall also provides direct access to the attached garage with car, storage and utility space.
The staircase from the entrance hall leads to the first floor, with an open plan mezzanine, currently used as a TV room but would also make extra bedroom space for guests. Also two further bedrooms, one neatly laid out as a twin with exposed beams and views of the rear gardens. The second is a large double bedroom with full exposed A frames and super views of the gardens and the land beyond. Also on the first floor is a shower room with enclosed shower cubicle, washbasin and WC, and a useful additional utility area. The property also comes with a large outbuilding currently with three box's ideal for horses, and workshops or would make a lovely conversion into extra accommodation subject to planning permission. Outside the gardens are mature and well established with a good variety plants and shrubs, a fish pond, allotment and lawns which surround the property. The gardens lead naturally onto the fenced paddocks and woodlands and further outbuilding, with two separate paddocks with a combined size of approximately 12500sqm one with a field shelter in place. The remainder of the land is a set to woodland with carefully crafted pathways to enjoy.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France