Lovely Stone House With Outbuildings And Garden, Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Pretty stone house set in a quiet and secluded cul de sac in a hamlet close to the village of La Magdeleine. The property has been used as a holiday home and offers a good living space and a quiet garden at the front.
The front door opens directly into the living room with the character of the properties of the area like stone walls, beams and stone fireplace with wood burner. this room has double glazing. The kitchen is on the left hand side. From the kitchen you will be able to access the utility room and shower room / wc. There is also a door taking you to the attached barn. This will give you the possibility of converting the whole or part of the barn.
Upstairs, there is a very large mezzanine which could be segregated to make another bedroom. There is also a double bedroom. Once again, there is a possiblity of connecting with the barn.
There is a small open hanger on the side of the property.
*Price Details : Price (incl. agency fees): 87 200 €
Price (excl. agency fees): 80 000 €
Agency fees of 9.00 % payable by the buyer
Room Sizes* :
Kitchen: 25 m2, Lounge: 54 m2, Laundry Room: 7 m2, Bed 1: 24 m2, Bathroom: 4 m2, Landing: 30 m2,
Barn 1: 80 m2, * Room and Outbuilding sizes are approximations only
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France