Pretty Périgord style house without work with many woods, a fishing pond and stables. This 20 hectare estate just 25 km from Bergerac and 90 km from Bordeaux will delight you with its calm and its spaces.With its 4 boxes, its saddlery and its merry-go-rou, Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
House on two floors without work to be planned. This property offers you 5 bedrooms, one of which is en suite with private bathroom and located on the ground floor. Many built-in cupboards throughout the house make your life easier. The kitchen is spacious with plenty of storage, a large living / dining room with fireplace and a large veranda overlooking the pond. A gate gives access to the property and its large private wooded 20 hectare garden. No noise pollution for this beautiful property located near all shops and services in the town of Mussidan (9kms). Oil heating with wood-burning insert on the ground floor and electric radiators on the first floor, single glazing with oversteering. A two-car garage and two cellars make up the basements. Two sources are accessible via two wells and a pumping system already in place allows the house to be supplied with this water. Some of the wood is old enough to be cut and sold in order to generate income if desired.
There is no shortage of projects with this house!
A horse farm, a fishing spot, tourist accommodation or just a nice retreat in the peace of the countryside.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France