Stone-built Breton farm with fully renovated dependances & 6 acres, Côtes-d'Armor, Brittany
Set in its own grounds of around six acres this traditional stone-built Breton Farm has been renovated extensively and offers a wonderful opportunity as a large family property or as a gite complex providing fully accessible accommodation for up to 35 people of all ages.
The property comprises of three stone houses set around a large courtyard :
The owner's accommodation is fitted with double glazing, gas central heating, a wood burner and offers on the ground floor an entrance hall, open plan lounge/diner with beams, a wood burner and a fitted corner kitchen, a reception room with walk-in cupboard and washroom with wc, an office, a bathroom and a utility room upstairs is a mezzanine area, four bedrooms, a storage cupboard and a shower room with wc.
The farmhouse is fitted with double glazing, a wood burner, air source heat pumps providing central heating and hot water, and offers fully accessible accommodation on the ground floor comprising an entrance hall, five bedrooms, three with ensuite shower rooms, a shower room, washroom with wc, a fully equipped professional catering kitchen, coffee area, and a superb dining hall with a large feature fireplace and original oak beams on the first floor are a further three bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms, and a utility room.
The ciderhouse is fitted with double glazing, gas central heating and offers fully accessible accommodation on both floors comprising on the ground floor an entrance hall, three bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room, a shower room, and a storage room. The first floor can be accessed internally by a spiral staircase or externally from the garden and offers a light and spacious living/dining area with corner kitchen, three bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room, and two further shower rooms.
Outside there is a large open terrace/courtyard area, an animal shelter, a hangar, a boules pitch, paddocks, pathways, woodland, an ancient bread oven and a water source feeding a small stream which runs through the grounds.
To receive more information about this property and to be put in touch directly with our local agent, Pauline Stocks, please fill in the form below.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France