Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
The front door opens in the hall (15m2), to the left of which is an office (13m2) which could also be used as a bedroom if necessary. A second door from the hall provides access to a corridor that leads to three bedrooms (14m2, 16m2 and 13m2 - one of which has its own bathroom) and family a bathroom (with shower and a bath) and a separate WC.
Directly opposite the front door a door opens into a fourth bedroom (16.5m2) with its own bathroom. Also off the hall is a separate WC.
From the hall there is access to the kitchen (24m2) equipped with a central counter and at the back of the kitchen there is a pantry (3.5m2). A French window opens from the kitchen, in the veranda (30m2) at the back of the house. The veranda opens onto the terrace by the pool, there is a stone barbecue in the veranda and a second French window leads to the living room (69m2). The living room is through, with French windows that also open to the front of the house and in a corner of the living room the stone fireplace. In the living room, a double glass door leads back to the entrance hall.
In the hall, a staircase leads down to the basement.
The basement (about 270m2) is divided into several rooms. On one side there is a room (18.5m2) with a window to the outside, this room is used as a gym.
A large store room (18m2), a large garage (120m2) then on the other side of the basement there is a kitchen (21m2) and another room with a window that could be used as a bedroom.
The basement could easily be arranged as an independent studio to accommodate family or friends.
To the front of the house and totally independent from it, is a large building (about 310m2) with a parking space at the front. This building could be used for many professional activities and could generate rental income.
The property sits on a plot of about 9990m2 (just under a hectare). The garden around the house is beautifully landscaped and well planted with trees. At the back of the house is the swimming pool (10m x 5m), with a terrace all around.
Adjoining the garden there is a wood (approx 4740m2).
Ideally located, only 2.5 km from Gourville and 5 km from Rouillac, two charming villages with all amenities.
The house is equipped with double glazing, central heating powered by a heat pump plus an oil-fired boiler.
This beautiful home is ideal for a family home.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France