Detached house closed to the centre of Cessy - 5 bedrooms, Ain, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
Detached house located on a flat plot of 1025 m2, and enjoying lovely views of the Jura and the Alps. Surrounded by terraces, its land is flat and could be enhanced with a swimming pool.
On the ground floor of the house, you are greeted in a beautiful entrance hall with double height ceiling.
Then, you access the fully open living area, with living room and kitchen. It is flooded with natural light thanks to the large bay windows.
The recent kitchen has very high-end equipment. Italian brand MITON, the doors could be changed to fit into the decoration of your choices.
This floor also has a very large utility room(16 m2), with large cupboards.
Finally, the ground floor also has a bedroom and a shower room.
Upstairs, the house has four spacious bedrooms, one of which has an adjoining bathroom. Also on this floor, another spacious bathroom (12 m2) with shower, bath, toilet and double sink.
In addition, the house has a large garage with storage mezzanine, and a technical room.
This house flooded with light, is an ideal place to live for families. Close to amenities, it allows easy access to public transport.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France