Detached farmhouse, 3 gites and a heated swimming pool, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This successful gite complex consists of a main house with 3 bedrooms and 3 characterful well-presented gites. They property is situated in a hamlet, surrounded by lovely open countryside which is great for walking + cycling etc. and just 8km from the market town of Sauzé Vaussais where you can find a weekly market, supermarkets and shops.
Farmhouse with 140m2 of living space: Entrance into an open plan living room of 37m2 which has a tiled floor, a stone fireplace with wood burning insert fire and following on a fully fitted kitchen of 10m2. There is a lovely bright summer room of 8m2 that has a wooden floor, light and French doors open to the under covered terrace. Hallway with a staircase and a separate WC with hand basin. 1st Floor: Landing 9m2 has a carpet floor and a cupboard. Bedroom 1: 18m2 has a carpet floor, exposed ceiling beams, built in cupboard and an en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2: 11.39m2 also with a carpet floor and exposed beams. Bedroom 3 is 15m2 and there is a family bathroom of 6m2.
Gite1 46m2: Lovely living room of 16m2, tiled floor, feature wall of exposed stone with a wood burner, part full height ceiling, wooden staircase and to one end the equipped kitchen. 1st floor: Landing 4.86m2 with seagrass flooring, shower room 3.58m2 and 2 bedrooms of 15 and 13m2.
Gite2 57m2: Main living room of 26m2 with an equipped kitchen, a tiled floor and some exposed stone. Shower Room 3.58m2. 1st floor: 2 Bedrooms 12.86m2 and 14.89m2 both have carpet floors and apex beamed. ceilings.
Gite3 57m2: Living Room of 22m2 with a tiled floor and to one corner is a fitted equipped kitchen. Bathroom 6m2. 1st floor: 2 bedrooms each 14m2 and with apex beamed ceilings.
Garage, large, graveled parking area, to the rear of the main house is a heated swimming pool 10 x 5m with a paved sun terrace and covered wooden terrace of 17m2 to one end. Gardens to the front, side + rear all set on 2046m2
This property is perfect for those looking for a ready-made gite business with good a good return and benefits from a recently installed 8000L conforming fosse.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France