Between Manosque and Valensole: Rare for sale.... An "eagle's nest" on a property as far as the eye can see!, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Provence-Côte d'Azur
Nestled in a large park-like garden we find this beautiful family home built in 1975. With its large living room with a fireplace, its adjoining kitchen and its 5 bedrooms on two levels and bright veranda this dream house offers everything you need for a big family or a lot of visitors. Under the house you'll find a large garage for two cars, a large room in the basement and a natural cellar with constant temperatures.
The 8.370m2 plot invites you to take a walk or let the (grand-) children play in the great outdoors - or you could simply pick your olives from the 70 olive trees when the time comes.
Enjoy the calm and the sensational view from the large swimming pool (10 x 5 m) over the entire Durance valley and over Manosque with its Mont d´Or.
This "eagle's nest" in the attractive residential area "Les Chabrands" is ideal for living with the entire family or for spending a sunny holiday in a secondary home. This property is ideally located: only 10 minutes away from the motorway access, all Manosquine amenities (international school, hospital, shops) and tourist sites in the hinterland. And you'll find yourself at only 20 minutes from the ITER and Cadarache research centers.
It really is a great place for endless calm.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France