RUSTREL - Beautiful and spacious villa with heated swimming pool and sheltered garden in the middle of a magnificent ochre quarry and its beautiful forest. A fabulous opportunity in Provence!, Vaucluse, Provence-Côte d'Azur
Hidden in a forest of the Luberon you find this gem: a protected ochre quarry right at your doorstep! This spacious stone built property, with its Provençal ceilings and French doors opening to the southfacing sheltered garden with a heated swimming pool, is a real exception in the middle of the famous Ochre quarries of Rustrel. In the summer the bee-eaters make their nests in the ochre cliffs close to the property and you can hear the nightingale singing all night in spring time. Nowadays it would be impossible to build it, as the entire area became a protected nature reserve!
At the groundfloor you find a cozy livingroom with a woodfire and a mezzanine, a diningroom, a typical Provençal fitted kitchen opening to the garden, two bedrooms, a bathroom, an independant toilet and a large garage with laundry room. On the first floor is a mezzanine, 2 other bedrooms, a toilet with a sink and are more smaller rooms for storage. Outside are two nice terraces and a fenced garden. Opposite the property you'll own a little piece of the hugely protected Ochre quarries and a piece of forest. For nature lovers! Check out the virtual tour for more information (button at the photo).
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France