Part renovated town house with a rear courtyard, Vienne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This property is conveniently situated in the thriving town of Civray, walking distance to a range of shops, supermarkets, bars/restaurants, cinema, swimming pool complex with indoor and outdoor pool and access to the river Charente. The property currently offers 90m2 of living space with potential for an additional 55m2 by converting the 2nd floor attic. It benefits from mains drainage and the roof was replace in 2020.
On ground floor: A light airy living room of 30m2 which has a part flagstone floor, exposed ceiling beams, and a wooden staircase with storage underneath. The kitchen is 10m2 with a lino floor and door opening to the rear courtyard.
1st floor: 1 bedroom of 26m2, part renovated it has a wooden floor, fireplace, WC and a shower for installation. 2nd bedroom of 20 m2 also has a wooden floor, a sink, new hot water tank and access to the attic.
2nd floor: convertible attic of 55 m2.
Outside: Adjoining to the rear is an outside WC and utility room both have an attic above.
The south west facing courtyard is 31m2, has a concrete floor and is walled with a gate opening to the road.
Perfect investment property, holiday home or those looking to downsize.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France