Architect designed villa -6 bedrooms - 255m² (approx), Ain, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
Very exceptional. Superb architect-designed villa from the 2000s of 255 m2 (approximately 317 m2) including 6 bedrooms.
Ideally located in a quiet environment with a breathtaking view of Mont Blanc, it benefits from the proximity of the city center and schools but also that of Geneva and its airport. Built on a plot of 1010 m2, it offers optimized spaces and rare amenities.
On the ground floor, reception area and double living room including a living room with fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and semi-independent studio. Upstairs, a mezzanine serves 2 suites, a bedroom, toilets and bathrooms. A double office has been installed in the attic. The basement accommodates 2 other bedrooms, bathroom, gym, home cinema, workshop, laundry room and boiler room. On the ground floor, you will have an independent studio, but also a large paved terrace and an 11x4 heated swimming pool (with electric shutter), a pool house, 4 parking spaces and a double carport. , all protected by a secure gate. Sextant France - Rolf Van Kleef agent based in PREVESSIN MOENS - +33 (0) 6 79 80 40 20 / +41 79 75 165 14 - More information on www.sextantfrance.fr ref. 15075 - Fees charged to the seller
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France