Superb stone longere with a swimming pool, outbuildings + land, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This characterful detached property is located in a village close to the market town of Chef Boutonne and a range of commerce, schools, park/lake etc. This exceptional spacious house offers 251m2 of comfortable living space, is ready to move into and benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a sunny south west facing position. Exclusive to Berland Bennett and our professional video is available!
The ground floor rooms have beamed ceilings throughout: Entrance hall of 14m2 has a tiled floor, wooden staircase with storage space underneath, traditional bulls eye oval window and to one end a door into a WC with handbasin. The large farmhouse style kitchen/diner has a tiled floor, charentaise stone fireplace with a range cooker, exposed stone, double aspect window and glazed French doors opening to the side. Just off the kitchen is a useful utility/pantry of 17m2. A lovely inviting lounge of 34m2 has a wooden floor, stone fireplace with a wood burning fire and feature walls of exposed stone. Following on is another room 30m2 currently used as a study but could be used as a bedroom if required it has a terracotta tiled floor set into a wooden surround and 2 windows opening to the front.
1st floor: landing, master bedroom of 41m2 3 walls of exposed stone, a wooden floor, high apex beamed ceiling with exposed trusses, 2 bulls eye windows to the front, a window to the side with views over the surrounding land, double sink unit and en-suite shower room 6m2 with a WC. 2 further bedrooms each 30m2 both have wooden floor, apex beamed ceilings and exposed stone on display. A family bathroom 6m2 has a bath, sink, bidet + WC.
Outside a range of outbuildings create a courtyard effect and include and large stone hangar 88m2, attached to this is a stone barn of 106m2 which has been re-roofed, a double garage of 41m2 and a room ideal as a workshop/store. A recently constructed covered terrace overs the land and is perfect for Alfresco dining, smaller stone sheds and a bread oven. A saltwater swimming pool 12 x 6m (new liner will be fitted). Graveled drive with parking for several cars.
To the rear is a further building 60m2 with stables, a hangar and a 2nd access.
The meadow land is perfect for grazing animals and for lovers of nature/tranquility.
All set on 5997m2 of land.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France