Exceptional Hunting lodge, Aude, Occitanie
This exceptionally elegant home was built in 1840 originally as a hunting lodge for the wealthy of the area.
It has been meticulously restored and modernised to offer luxury in this beautiful home.
Over 3 floors it consists of the garden level housing the kitchen, breakfast room, TV room, Bar, boiler room, utility room.
The middle floor has the spacious sitting room, dining room, gallery, library and the master bedroom with a dressing and opulent bathroom. The top floor has another 2 bedroom suites with shower rooms and then 4 bedrooms sharing 2 bathrooms. There is grand staircase at each end of the building. A state of the art electric and audiovisual system has been incorporated into most rooms. The whole house is heated by oil and offers underfloor heating to the garden level and radiators for the rest. It sits in over 32 hectares of beautiful natural scenery and totally private.
To the side of the property is a garage and then in the grounds there is a pigeonnier that could be renovated to offer more guest accommodation or a fitness centre or a guardians cottage. This property is really very special and the standard of finish is exceptional
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France