Rarely available. For sale, a delightful 2 bed detached chalet of 46m2 in Salvagny, Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval for Samoens and the Grand Massif. **Walking distance to the ski area and ski bus stop**, Haute-Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
Property description - Large terrace of 25m2 with glorious views towards the Cascade piste and surrounding mountains - Ground floor: open living space with kitchen, dining area and living room ; bathroom - First floor: 2 bedrooms - Garden level: large cave
This cosy chalet is the perfect bolt-hole if you are looking for a mountain retreat. The current owners have renovated what was an old Savoyard barn to high standard throughout. There's a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, underfloor heating, plus a wood-burning stove for you to snuggle around and watch the snow falling over the Grand Massif's famous Cascade piste.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and it would be possible to enclose the first bedroom and create a small hallway to access both bedrooms separately if preferred.
Outside, there is a large wooden terrace, surrounded by the mountains and old Savoyard farm buildings. There is also some garden space at the back and to the side of the property. The large cave is accessed from the garden.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France