"Detached stone and slate property, lies in the countryside in a peaceful setting, in the area of Huelgoat, with a land area of 1.72 acres(7 000 sqm). Charming property, a 2 bedroom cottage sold furnished with 7,000 sqm of land and an outbuilding. Located in a rural area, in a little hamlet of 3 properties, totally secluded from the neighbours, not overlooked, and hidden in the middle of a garden. The cottage has been renovated and extended with a conservatory facing a lovely peaceful view. It offers a good structure with a good roof. The hard work has been done, not so much to do, just a few little improvements, more or less cosmetic work. Double glazed windows throughout. Outside is a decking all around the house with a small swimming pool. The garden and land are all attached with a little woodland area. There's an outbuilding for storage and garden sheds. It is also possible to park on the property. It's quite irresistible, you can simply move in and create your own personal environment. The internet should be OK with a phone line (broadband). There is no access to the house with a car. But it is possible to park the car on top of the property (inside the property). There is some work to be done : the decking and swimming pool have to be removed (in bad condition). The roof of the extension has to be replaced. The electricity needs to be upgraded. There is a lane to access the hamlet which is a cul de sac. The closest village to go shopping will be 15 minutes away. Septic tank not to the norm. Tax fonciere : 450 euros/year. No busy road, factory or farm close by.
Ground floor : a pretty dining room with exposed stone walls, tiled floor, a very bright room, it opens into the kitchen/lounge, this is a very nice room with a fitted kitchen, dining space and a cosy lounge around a superb fireplace with a wood burner. It is a charming room. Still on the ground floor, you will find a double bedroom with French doors opening onto the terrace and a great view of the garden, plus a bathroom with bathtub and a separate WC. There's also a dressing area. At the back of the property is a comfortable conservatory with a lovely view.
First floor : mezzanine, double bedroom.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France