Super character stone village house, outbuildings and garden, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This delightful property is situated in a quiet village with a bar/restaurant and 5km from the market town of Sauzé-Vaussais which has a range of commerce, schools, doctors, lake, outdoor swimming pool open during the summer months and 2 tennis courts. It offers an incredible 177m2 of living space over 2 levels, has a wealth of traditional features, oozes charm throughout and benefits from double glazing throughout (excluding 1 window).
Ground Floor: Entrance from the front into the kitchen/dining room 37m2 which has an incredible original cobbled floor, to one corner is a fitted kitchen, charentaise stone fireplace with a pellet burner, bulls eye window, niche shelving, beamed ceiling and a door opening onto the rear garden. The lounge is 48m2, has feature walls of exposed stone, a stone fireplace, a door opens to the garden and floor is in process of being finished. Utility room of 9.50m2 with fitted cupboards, a hallway leads to a shower room with a WC and a door opens to the front.
The 1st floor is accessed via an external covered stone staircase at the front of the property. In this annex there is an open plan living room/Bedroom area of 46m2 with a fully equipped fitted kitchen the floor is laminate wood and the apex beamed ceiling has exposed trusses, 2 velux windows, some exposed stone and an area used as a bedroom. Small hallway to a bedroom of 19m2 also with exposed stone + beams the floor is carpeted. There is a spacious bathroom of 12.5m2 to finish with a separate WC.
To the front an enclosed part paved/part gravel/lawned courtyard garden with parking, to the rear is a south west facing garden with an open stone hangar 35m2 used as a covered terrace perfect for entertaining and alfresco dining. An adjoining barn 90m2 has an earth floor and a mezzanine, plus multiple storage rooms.
All fully enclosed and set on 985m2 of land.
Early viewing essential for this property which could be seen as 1 whole house or 2 separate lodgments
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France