All the colour & light of the Côte d'Azur in the heart of historic Souillac!, Lot, Occitanie
A villa with the 'wow' factor! Brimming with originality and colour, this energy efficient property has been finished and decorated to an extremely high standard with original, hand painted murals.
Built around the deep 10m X 5m pool and to maximise its south facing position, the property benefits from the soft sounds of the river Borrèze that flows at the bottom of the garden, whilst still affording absolute privacy, right in the heart of the town.
It has been insulated to the highest industry standards with underfloor heating powered by a heat pump, double & triple glazing and 12 photovoltaic panels in the grounds providing electricity for the property.
There is a lovely, shaded garden, poolhouse, greenhouse, gym & jacuzzi area and an annexe with its own entrance & small courtyard that could easily transform into separate office or consulting space.
The Villa has been extremely well thought out and provides a substantial amount of flexible live/work space with shops, services and schools within walking distance. A must visit!
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France