Detached stone and slate property(95 sqm), situated in a village in a peaceful setting, with a garden area of 2 362 sqm. Detached village house in quiet location with garden which could be used partially as a building plot. The property is 6 km from Saint Sever forest. Work is required but there is huge potential to extend into the loft space or attached barn, subject to planning, it benefits from partial double glazing and is west facing in a quiet village, set back from the road. Mains drainage, water and electricity are connected. Please note : There is no energy rating as there is no central heating. Enclosed garden to the front of the property with flower borders and shrubs. Attached garage to the side elevation with sliding metal door and concrete floor(8.09m x 4.69m). Part of the garden had an outline planning consent for another dwelling. Vegetable garden. Mature shrubs and hedging. Small stone outbuilding with corrugated iron roof. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn. Small paddock with well and small old stone house (no roof).Tax fonciere : 400 euros per year. There is a little access lane in front of the house. It is in the village but there are no shops there.
GROUND FLOOR :
Open plan Living room/Kitchen(7.11m x 5.05m) : 1/2 glazed door and window to the front (west) elevation. Window to the rear elevation. Telephone socket. Electric meter.
Cloakroom : Tiled floor. Toilet.
Shower room(3.55m x 1.24m) : 1/2 obscure glazed door to the rear garden. Vanity unit. Walk in shower. Tiled floor. Plumbing for washing machine.
Study area(3.79m x 2.62m) : Window to the front elevation. New staircase to first floor. Fuse board. Concrete floor.
FIRST FLOOR :
Landing/mezzanine(3.53m x 3.27m) : Window to the front elevation. Stairs to 2nd floor.
Bedroom 1(3.78m x 2.84m) : Window rear. Closed in fireplace.
Bedroom 2(4.38m x 4.19m) : 2 windows to the front elevation. Granite fireplace (blocked off). Vent from wood burner.
Bedroom 3(5.05m x 2.71m) : Window to the rear elevation.
SECOND FLOOR :
Loft space : Would make ideal conversion. Opening to the south elevation. Wooden floor.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France