La Bourguignonne - this large house for sale, approx 2h from Paris, 2h 30 from Lyon, 10 mn from Avallon, Burgundy, at the foot of the Morvan, Yonne, Burgundy and Franche-Comté, Yonne, Burgundy and Franche-Comté
Ideally located, halfway between Paris and Lyon, at the foot of the Morvan, Burgundy, La Bourguignonne is a spacious residence in the heart of a village which offers all amenities; shops, restaurants, tobacconist, post office, school, crèche and school bus. The house has 380m2 (floor area) and 313m2 of living space and would be perfect as a spacious family home or holiday property! The sound proofed music studio would suit musicians. It would also lend itself to be run as a b&b.
Although set in a peaceful location it is easily accessible – you can reach A6 highway in 6 minutes and a TGV station in 25 minutes. You can be in Paris by train in an hour, with 7 trains a day (5 direct) .
The house overlooks a treelined park (2200m2), enclosed by walls, with a well maintained lawn and Desjoyaux heated swimming pool, with an electric shutter. There is access through an automatic gate to an outbuilding for three vehicles and a garage at the back of the property.
The property is raised on vaulted cellars and crawl space; and includes a boiler room, a storage workshop, and music studio.
Built in 1606, set over 2 floors, but with all modern comforts including automatic entrance gate, electric shutters, internet, mains drainage.
Built from quality materials, oak, traditional Burgundy style
Cement floor tiles, Versailles parquet
Fully equipped kitchen (schmidt)
Quiet property and garden
Multi-jets bath tub, spa, sauna and heated swimming pool (potential to open a well-being centre)
Taxes – approximately 1140€
Ready to move in!
Come and visit! This place is made to be your little paradise!
Selling price 540,000€ + notary fees
16 rooms – including 43m2 living room, 7 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 wcs, relaxtion room, music studio, heat pump, and/or oil boiler.
View our website - https://www.la-bourguignonne.com 00 33 (0) 6 79 02 14 64 Please note - We write good English but we speak it badly, thank you for your understanding!
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France