"Detached stone and slate "Manor House" property(170 sqm), from the 16th and 17th century, lies in the countryside in a peaceful setting, with a land area of 2.71 acres(11 000 sqm) with well. Garage attached. Shed with a lean-to. Medieval "Logis" from the 16th century(to renovate). Water and electricity but re-wiring and new plumbing needed, new septic tank needed, roof will need checking, renovation required for the inside. The closest neighbour is 80 meters away. The closest shops are 5 minutes drive away. No busy road close by. There is a cattle farm, 250 meters away. Regarding the "Manor house", there is an oil centra heating system but the burner is old, simple glazing windows, bathroom and kitchen are from the 80's, there is a sone cracks on the side but noting to worry about, there are few "meneaux" missing. Regarding the "Logis" : roof is old but not in bad condition, walls are ok.
Manor house :: Ground floor : kitchen, lounge/dining rom with a granite fireplace and exposed beams, bedroom with wood flooring and a granite fireplace, bathroom with a sink, toilet.
First floor : landing with wood flooring, 2 bedrooms with wood flooring(one with a superb fireplace).
Second flor : loft.
Logis :: Ground floor : large room with a fireplace.
First floor : room with wood flooring and a large fireplace and good woodwork.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France