House of approximately 180m², 6 rooms, 4 bedrooms, Ain, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
To see quickly, semi-detached house of 180m² (approximately).
This contemporary house from 2014 is located in a quiet and sought-after residential area close to schools and public transport. Its modern architecture opens widely onto a 372m² garden.
Well organized, it offers quality services.
On the ground floor: an entrance and its storage, a large living room opening onto 2 terraces and a kitchen with top-of-the-range equipment. A bedroom with bathroom, toilet and laundry room complete this living space.
Upstairs a parental suite with dressing room and shower room, 2 bedrooms and their cupboards, a large living room / playroom extended by a terrace of 8m², bathroom, toilets.
In the basement, a double garage (62m²) and visitors parking spaces outside.
Perfectly maintained, this house offers quality services and benefits from the advantages of collective heating and hot water production, significantly reducing its operating costs.
The house is 'connected' (fiber) and also equipped with electric shutters, an alarm system and a video-phone.
Sextant France - Rolf Van Kleef commercial agent based in PREVESSIN MOENS +33 (0) 6 79 80 40 20 / +41 (0) 79 75 16 5 14 - More information on www.sextantfrance.fr ref. 15219 Fees charged to the seller
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France