Exceptional medieval castle completely restored, Lot, Occitanie
FORMER NOBLE REPAIR OF THE LORDS OF SAINTE CLAIR ET GOURDON EXCEPTIONAL MIDDLE AGE CHATEAU COMPLETELY RESTORED IT IS COMPOSED OF 24 BEDROOMS 18 BATHS OF OUTBUILDINGS A GUARD'S HOUSE A PIGEONNIER A VINEY OF 1.7 HA TENNIS SWIMMING POOL ON A LAND OF 45 HA LAND OF 45 'FOOTPRINT OF HISTORY LOVERS OF THE MIDDLE AGES YOUR DREAM EXISTSAs soon as you take in Chateau Pechrigal's unique architecture and prime Saint-Clair location, you'll immediately know you've stumbled upon a one-of-a-kind retreat. With much of the construction dating between the 14th and 15th centuries, this 3-story medieval castle is the epitome of all things history and French finery. Stone accents, stylistic details, and top-of-the line modern luxuries come together to create an escape like no other. Head to the terrace to enjoy a glass of wine made on-site in your 2-story winery or from a variety of local world renowned vineyards. Take a dip in your pool to soak up some sun. With plenty of living areas and a sprawling 110 acres at your hilltop location, there's space for everyone to feel at home. Nineteen bedrooms, a caretaker's house, a study, fitness center, sauna, and tennis court — there's no doubt that everyone who enters will feel like royalty. Whether used as an investment or as your own personal estate, Chateau Pechrigal truly has it all.
FOUR POINTS (60 CHARACTER LIMIT WITH SPACES): ? 3-story castle with historic details and modern amenities ? 110 vast acres with pool, pool house, and barbecue ? Gym, tennis, game room, sauna, garage, dovecote, and caretaker house ? Wine country location with working 2-story winery and grapes
LOCATION: SAINT-CLAIR, FRANCE Located in Southwest France just 1.5 hours to Toulouse, Bergerac, Cressensac, just Near Sarlat, Gourdon, Rocamadour and their airports, Saint-Clair is filled to the brim with beauty. T !!! Fees charged to the seller Commercial Agent Sextant France - Marie-Catherine Halliday agent based in PERIGUEUX - 07 88 40 12 37 - More information on www.sextantfrance.fr ref. 14453 To receive more information about this property and to be put in touch directly with our local agent, Marie-Catherine Halliday, please fill in the form below.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France