Well maintained & deceptively spacious riverside property in small town on the Vienne, Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
3/4 Bedroom detached property on the outskirts of Confolens.
A residential house which comprises on the ground floor modern fitted kitchen with breakfast area. Separate dining room, living room, boiler room and W.C.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, one with dressing room, an office which could be used as a Child's bedroom, shower room with W.C and hallway.
Master Bedroom has door leading to balcony overlooking swimming pool, garden and lovely river and expansive countryside views.
Outside there is a large garden area which leads down to the river which has a very calm and pleasant feel. Perfect for the summer and great for those who are active and would like to launch a Kayak or similar on to the water. Additionally, there is a large garage/storage area, plus area for growing vegetables and keeping Chickens.
The property also benefits from a sweeping drive to the main entrance of the home, which has parking for three or more cars.
The Village has a restaurant/bar,bakery, butchers, tabac alongside a pharmacy and school.
The next village along has a sports complex and large public swimming pool which is ideal for the summer and those with sporting endeavours and children.
Close to major medieval town of Confolens.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France