16/17th Century Château for sale in lovely setting., Lot-et-Garonne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
€1,280,000 Guide price
Charming 16/17th Century Château in a great position overlooking a large pond and set in 54 hectares of land with meadow (possibility of Bio certification) woodland, an orchard and pond in pretty hilly countryside. The main house has approximately 427m2 of living space on two levels with 13 main rooms, eight of which are bedrooms including six with shower rooms or private bathroom. Lovely period features. Near Prayssas. There is also a Guest house of about 80 m² on one level,a stone house to restore of about 75 m², and large outbuildings as well as a pond, a well, and a swimming pool 14x5 m.
Chateau: The accommodation comprises: Ground floor: Entrance Hall, (12 m²)Dining room (31.25 m²) Salon, (36,20 m²) Kitchen (35 m²) Laundry room (12 m²) Cellar (20 m²) Study (18.20 m²) Bedroom, currently used in playroom (15.75 m²) Landings (12 m²), Guest cloakroom/W.C>
First floor: Billiard room (48.50 m²) 7 bedrooms, 6 with shower or private bathroom (20- 18.70- 16.30-15.90- 14.40-13.50 m²), Separate bathroom (5.60 m²) Basement /Cellar including: garage (120 m²), wine cellar (15 m²) Landings Attic (200 m²) Central Heating.. Oil fired. Septic tank drainage.
Independent guest house: Ground floor, about 80 m² divided into: Entrance hall (5.80 m²), Living room (24.75 m²), 2 bedrooms (12.30 - 11.55 m²), shower room ( 6,30 m²), WC. The house is equipped with an awning with a nice view of the countryside. Propane gas heating.
The house which needs renovation, and also on one level, can be considered as a cottage (floor area of about 75 m²).
Outbuildings: 3 buildings with a total area of approximately 2,200 m².
Grounds: Secure Heated swimming pool (heat pump) 14 x 5 m with chlorine treatment, (electric cover) with pool house. Pond of 2,000 m² for irrigation of the garden. Orchard of about 80 fruit trees.
Taxes: Property Tax: 7,835 Euros Council Tax: 3,329 Euros
Comments: This property would lend itself to any type of commercial activity for tourism or for equestrian pursuits. Peaceful setting.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France