An opportunity to own a unique fully refurbished property in rural France, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Bought in 2019 by the current owners, who have fully refurbished the property to bring it in line with current standards, this grand home stands in the centre of the village. With a self contained annexe attached to the main house there are options for extended family living or revenue potential. A paddock to the front of the property could be used for grazing.
With an American style interior the bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms with plenty of space. The main bedroom also has a walk in closet attached and is located on the third floor. The kitchen, in the main house, is located at the heart of the ground floor. Modern, fully fitted with American appliances and with space for a large dining table. The laundry room is situated on the first floor along with 2 of the bedrooms suites. A third bedroom suite is located above the sitting room in the main house. A guest cottage is fully equipped and could be completely self contained for extended family or a member of staff. A barn conversion nows houses a bar area, stage and snooker table and is a great place to party.
Schools and shops are within a 15 minute drive.
This is a must to view and is a walk in and unpack your bag kind of home.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France