Imposing, stone village house with magnificent views, Lot, Occitanie
Perched high above the Lot valley, in the centre of a historic bastide village, this unusual and fascinating property affords long distance views and living space on four levels.
Inside, the fully fitted kitchen gives on to the elevated terrace, a perfect place for breakfast and for taking in the gorgeous views.
The salon with dining room has an impressive double height, vaulted ceiling and gallery and a cosy fireplace with wood burning stove.
Glass doors lead through to the library/office area which is built on the arch over the small, access road that passes below and has views to the village.
Two bedrooms, one en suite, are on the level above the salon & dining room. On this level also, there is a dressing room reached via the gallery. The top floor in this part of the property comprises a large, L-shaped bedroom under the eaves.
Connected on two levels to the main house, above the small access road, is a four-storey stone building which needs some renovation and finishing. With a garage at ground level, the upper three floors could be converted into accommodation.
In addition there is a large, separate cellar at ground level with a wine storage area and bread oven (not functional).
A small area of land leads to a barn that is raised above road level.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France