Beautiful secluded location only minutes from local commerce, Lot, Occitanie
Set in a beautiful peaceful location, this stone house from the 19th century has been sympathetically renovated and extended to provide a main house with 3/4 bedrooms (one currently used as a study) and a separate 60m2 guest annexe. The accommodation is very flexible with the possibility of living on one level and an additional 2 bedrooms on the lower ground floor. The property is double glazed throughout and has gas central heating and a wood burner.
A separate guest annexe has its own living room, kitchen, bedroom and shower room.
Very large separate double garage and workshop. Wine cellar.
Outside is a wrap-around terrace which provides lots of opportunities for aperitifs and al fresco dining. The covered swimming pool extends the swimming season. The extensive grounds stretch to around 10 hectares of which 4 hectares are enclosed. Much of the land is wooded and provides excellent walking for owners and dogs alike!
The local village has good year round facilities and the larger towns of Prayssac, Puy L'Eveque and Cahors are easily accessed.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France