Narbonne Very charming village house, tastefully renovated, garden with swimming pool and garage, 55m² convertible, lively village, quiet location..., Aude, Occitanie
Description of the building Ground floor: Large, south facing and very bright living/dining room, high ceilings, large exposed beams, exposed stone wall, sliding patio doors open to the garden with swimming pool, open plan large kitchen 17m² fully equipped with appliances to a very high standard and plenty built-in wall and floor units, reception room currently used as library/TV room with built in solid wood shelves. Original terracotta floor tiles. Laundry room, shower room/toilet, storage room with fitted shelve units, tiled floor; door leading to 2-storey garage, beautiful curved stone staircase with ornate metal railings leads to the upper floor with 55m² convertible. First floor: With spacious landing, original terracotta tiled floor, exposed beams, high ceiling and original restored doors leading into Main bedroom 21m², south facing, terracotta tiles, also with exposed beams, high ceiling and the original terracotta tiled floor. Second bedroom 10m². Main bathroom 11m² with enclosed corner cubicle with remote control for Jacuzzi, whirlpool bath. Toilet. Second floor: A curved stone staircase leads to a large bedroom with dressing/storage room and shower room with toilet, usable space about 30m².
Kidney shaped pool 7.5 x 3.6m, equipped with a Bio UV system, counter current unit and light Garage 29m²
Grounds South facing garden about 200m² with a well, equipped with a submersible pump supplying the pool.
General condition Impeccable renovation. All windows are double glazed with fitted mosquito nets and solid wood shutters. All rooms benefit from telephone/TV/Satellite connection points. Central heating (oil) with hot water boiler and wood burner. The convertible space of 55m² could be integrated with the house by a connecting door on the ground floor.
Comments A meticulously fully refurbished property incorporating many of the original features with new, modern, high quality ones creating an elegant, spacious, comfortable, character family home. As the French say: à voir or one has to visit this beauty!
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France